Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SEASON FINALES

Because I am such an avid TV watcher (don’t tell anyone), this time of year drives my crazy as I try to watch, tivo and rewatch the season and series finales. The series finales are always the worse, because I know all the questions of the series will not be answered. I have already looked ahead to the fall season for all 4 of the major networks. Some of my favorites are gone, some have moved their time slots, but most are back. After looking over the schedules..looks like NBC will not be getting much viewing time from me this fall.

When I am in the HOUSE for more than 24, I wonder about a GHOST WHISPERER who leaves WITHOUT A TRACE. Although it might be a COLD CASE, NCIS can locate any CRIMINAL MINDS with the help of THE UNIT. Once the criminals are found, CSI, whether in LAS VEGAS, NY or MIAMI can solve the case. Then it is time to call in the lawyers, and who better than, of course, SHARK. Once all the NUMBERS are in, I know that good prevails over evil.

So while I stay CLOSE TO HOME (canceled), my BONES ache (maybe I need GREYS ANATOMY) for the beginning of the FALL SEASON OF TV!!

And of course with that brings COLLEGE FOOTBALL.!!
LETS GO HOKIES..and GO BLUE!!!

But for now, I guess I will blow the dust off my library card and read my 2-4 books a week, to keep my mind focused on the judicial system, because like my TV watching I like mysteries, FBI thrillers, any type of suspend filled story lines. Donnie has always said if I read educational books like I do fiction, I would probably be a genius..NOT.

Good news on the movie front.. This summer brings the third movie to the BOURNE IDENTITY series, THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM. That will be worth going to see if it is like the other two. And of course, SPIDERMAN 3, and THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3, are already playing.

Even though the summer is filled with reruns, I usually don’t watch. I move to HGTV, TLC, DISCOVERY HOME and THE FOOD NETWORK. Never take a poll at my house about how much the TV is watched, we would break the poll. Most people would have mush for brains from watching so much ..hey, maybe that IS my problem!!!!!

HAPPY SUMMER!!! LET THE FUN BEGIN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just follow the '08 Presidential campaign. That should keep you busy for a whole year-and-a-half!
Laura C.

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely amazed at your TV commentary. I can't believe that you were able to put all your shows together like that. Maybe you should spend your summer WRITING fiction, instead of reading it!

Anonymous said...

Have NO FEAR...NASCAR lasts until November!!!!!!! :)