Saturday, August 4, 2007

WIRELESS

Today I became wireless! Aaron came over and help me connect my new laptop computer router and now I can be in the basement on a computer!! Donnie got me the laptop for our anniversary, and since this was the TAX FREE weekend in VA. It was a great time to shop and buy!! Best Buy and Circuit City had everything in their stores tax free, including BIG SCREEN TVS!! My sister got hers!! I went with the laptop. We got a Gateway because Circuit City offered a free router and printer. We had first decided on a 17" HP because I like the side number key pad. I never really learned how to use the numbers at the top of the typewriter. I think when they taught that I was bored and said hey, won't be using those numbers that much anyway...so now I am slower typing numbers!! The HP laptop was exempt from the free router and printer offer..so us being who we are sacrificed and got the free stuff!!! I did purchase a wireless keypad and mouse, but thinking I might take it back. Don't know if I will be using Microsoft Money on the laptop and that was the main use of the key pad. I know I will enjoy the laptop and I might even share with Donnie.....MIGHT, I SAID!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike loves his wireless mouse. Jack likes it, too! Laura