Sunday, November 11, 2007

LET'S TALK FOOTBALL

WOW! This was a week for football. WV won on Thursday night over Louisville, MICHIGAN lost to Wisconsin, VT beat Florida State, TN beat Arkansas, VIRGINIA put it to Miami!

Now for the BUCKEYE fans who couldn't resist contacting me when Michigan had their loss against that 1-AA team, I didn't hear from you about the OHIO STATE loss to Illinois. Well, I did get a text message from Laura and then a message after the loss from Mike. Something about he hopes my bowels locked up because I seemed to be somewhat happy about the loss!!!!!!! ROFL!! Oh well, two weeks left, and no one seems to know who will be playing in the Championship Game, but I know it won't be any of my teams!! I know everyone is getting geared up for the infamous OSU and MICHIGAN game this coming Saturday at noon. BUCKEYE fans are wanting this more than ever because of their loss to the Illini, so no matter who wins on Saturday, it should be an awesome game!!


No comments: