Saturday, April 9, 2011

V A C A T I O N


Donnie and I are on Hilton Head Island in SC for the week. Looking forward to some rest!! Not that I don't rest at home..but you know..no cleaning, little cooking, little laundry and NO DOG!! That is what I am talking about...Lucy is staying at Pet Paradise...how bad can that be!! And she will be bathed, groomed and hopefully tired when we pick her up!! LOL

Hi Neva!! I know you are the only who looks at this now!! LOL!! Hope you are doing well and had a great time at Nita's and Jon's with Aubrey being home!! Love to all!!

4 comments:

Cavie Family said...

She's not the only one. Keep it coming!

Unknown said...

Neva is not the only one. You're in my Google Reader, I'll have you know. I like this better than Fb anyway! Love you! Have fun! Laura

Neva said...

Taking vacation and not doing anything is the best! We just got back from a very short trip to Boston where we did nothing but watch baseball and enjoy family by playing boardgames in the hotel!

Love you and miss you bunches!

The Mrs. said...

Hey I look at it too - google reader is the best!