Tuesday, March 27, 2007

BACK IN OHIO

Well, we have arrived safely back in Ohio. I would have liked to have stayed longer with my parents, but bills have to be paid and a house has to be sold!! Although our hopes were up last week about a sale, if fizzled out just as fast! I guess we are still where God wants us. We continue to wait on Him to direct our path. We have many wonderful friends,and a great church in Ohio, but I think our heart is in Virginia. When we are there it seems harder each time to leave. With Aaron arriving soon, all the family will be back there and it will really get harder to leave. We might be doing more staying in VA than in OH, if it wasn't for that dreaded car ride! I almost finished a book today, and we seemed to make really good time, going RT. 33. You would really like it Billie!! Private joke there!! LOL

Hope to see my Ohio friends very soon. I have missed you girls!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We missed you, too!
Laura