Sunday, March 11, 2007

SUNDAY

This is the day the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!!
We got my Mom moved to the rehab center this AM. She continues to do well. She had a brief PT session this afternoon. Tomorrow is when she is really put to the test. Pray all goes well. My Dad is doing well. My sister, Linda, arrived today. She and I went to some open houses in the Roanoke area. Saw some promising properties. We will be back and forth to the rehab center this week and running errands for and with my Dad.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I just saw that you had a blog today! I like how I am your only blogger friend that isn't a 'family'! Perhaps some day you'll be able to change it to Shelli's Family! Any bachelors in VA? (:

The Mrs. said...

Happy Blogging! Nice to see we will be able to keep up with y'all in your travelings and when y'all move to that other state too!