Saturday, September 15, 2007

GOOD WEEK FOR FOOTBALL

Finally, a good week for my teams in football!! WV won on Thursday night, and got it off to a great start. Michigan came through with a big win over Notre Dame, VT won over Ohio University. Tennessee didn't fare as well over those nasty Florida Gators...OHIO STATE fans remember them, right??? So for the week, not counting the OSU win over WASHINGTON..don't count that cause they ALWAYS win..lol...I had a 3 - 1 week.. YEA!!

We are in OH until Thursday. We went to Panera Bread to watch the VT game on ESPN360.com, since I don't have wireless connection at the nest. When we returned I did find I could hook up to a neighbors network...shhhhhhhhh..don't tell, I might not have it for long!!!

PS We had 3 nest showings since we have been here..now, WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: