Tuesday, September 4, 2007

MICHIGAN LOSS

Ok, so we ALL know Michigan had a huge and I mean HUGE loss in football on Sat. Every where you read, watch or hear sports, they talk about the biggest loss,upset in college football history!!

But I found out something great. I have gotten more emails, comments on my blog, text messaging all concerned for me and the tragic loss of the Wolverines. It has nice hearing from people I haven't heard from since we left the great state of O H I O. So if that is what it takes then .. it was worth the sacrifice!

Oh yea, I forgot that at the end of the season and before the championship game, you remember that right....FLORIDA GATORS, well, anyway, I had decided I was going to become a BUCKEYE fan..and I cheered for them...so here we go....GO BUCKS!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Phil said...

We knew you would come to your senses. :)