Monday, December 10, 2007

BOXES BOXES AND MORE BOXES

We began on Thursday unpacking boxes. We are still unpacking boxes, and I don't see an end in sight!!!!! I should have followed advise and got rid of "stuff" before we moved! Man, are we tired, and am I grouchy!!!!!! We have the bedrooms,office and kitchen in shape for the most part, dining room, some of it is done, too many dishes and glasses!!! I haven't even started unpacking the Longaberger baskets!!!!!!! And therefore, I really don't have much sitting out. By the way it was 71 degrees in Roanoke today!!

I brought my laptop to the house last night, and turned it on at lunch time today. Imagine my surprise when the icon on the bottom said network available...hmmmmm...so I clicked it and I am on someone's system. I am inquiring about a possibility for service, but it sure looks like someone has it...so I should too!!!!!!!!!! Or I will have to keep using a neighbor's until they kick me off.

Too tired to think or type, but there is a little update. Took time off yesterday to go hear Bonsack Baptist Christmas program. What a blessing it was!

No comments: