Wednesday, December 5, 2007

MOVING IN DAY

We got a phone call saying our furniture delivery would be delayed several hours because of the snow in OHIO! That really doesn't surprise me, having lived there for 8 years!! So what ever time it arrives tomorrow, Thursday, we will be ready!! We have everything ready to go. I plan to vacuum again in the morning, we put down rugs in the dining room and kitchen eat in area, and have one for the family room. Hopefully, our refrigerator will arrive tomorrow as well. Our phone service was NOT installed on Monday, so not even DIAL UP for the ole computer until next week. I guess I will be going back and forth to my MOMS when I need a fix!! We might stay at parents tomorrow night as well if we need to. Lucky me I have some kind of virus, like a cold, but mostly coughing and at night, so been sleeping (?) in the recliner. Went to dr. today, said I needed to rest HA HA HA!! I said I will get the movers to put my bed up, then I will just go get in it!! I am looking forward to having it all done. Might not be on computer, so feel free to call my cell phone. After I get my phone hooked up next week, I will have free unlimited long distance, so watch for that 540 area code! Ok, now for that rest!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, this snow was for you!! One last hurrah from OH! Miss you, Laura