Saturday, April 5, 2008

GOD IS SO GOOD

I went to my endocrinologist today. He had the report from my body scan last week and all was clear. It showed a large amount of uptake in the thyroid area...this is a good thing.. as well as physiologic uptake in the salivary glands, this is normal. There is NO evidence of cervical abnormality. No extra cervical disease is seen the the chest, abdomen or pelvis. This proves that there is no cancer cells floating around in the body!! Thank you God.

I graduated from my therapy sessions this week too. I still have some numbness on the left side of my face, neck and head, including my ear. Everyone believes in time it will all return. I have NO appoinments this week!! I can hardly believe it.

I will return to my endocrinologist in one month to check my thyroid levels. He said I hadn't been on the medicine long enough to see alot of change. But I do see change in my energy levels. I don't know if it is because once the treatment was over I felt like a cloud was lifted or if the meds are kicking in...probably both!!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Yay! Glad to hear your scan was clear, you have more energy, no appointments and your giving God the glory! What a nice time for Sunday to come around!

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy! Thank God you got good reports. When I read that you had cleaned your guest room and aired out the linens, I just KNEW you would be A-OK...the Judy I know and love is back!! :-) Tori