Thursday, March 27, 2008

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST

Well sorta... I went to therapy today. They gave me another new fashion look. I have to strips of tape from the back of my ear to my clavical. Purpose, to hopefully, get the tissue they are breaking up to move down. It seems they seem to be gathering in one location. This is causing some swelling, puffiness. It pulls the skin up a little and allows movement. We shall see. I go to nuclear medicine tomorrow for another body scan to see if the RAI(i131) did the job.
It is beautiful in the Commonwealth of VA today (74). It was a great day to get out. I scrubbed my bathroom, stripped the bed, aired out the pillows, feather bed, washed the linens and moved out of the spare bedroom!! Only thing left to move is the small TV back to the kitchen. YIPEE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHooo!!!!

Wish I could see you and your tape!

Love you,

Neva

The Mrs. said...

It sounds like you had quite a bit of energy! or was it just spring fever? Take care of yourself and if the tape trick doesn't work, maybe you could talk them into more massages for your neck!