Thursday, March 6, 2008

THE RESULTS ARE IN......

My TSH level this week is 46.7. As I stated it needs to be 50 before RAI treatment. But it is close enough to get the ball rolling. I will be having a body scan on March 14. I will be informed after that when I can receive the treatment. Looks like I might be radioactive at EASTER!! Or they might choose to do it after EASTER but that would mean I would continue to go more hypo every day, which translate more and more tired and other symptoms as well. Will be glad when all is said and DONE!!!!

Therapy is going well. The neck muscles are improving each day, and the scar has turned loose from connecting tissue. Still have one large "glob" that needs to be broken up. I will go 2 more times next week, and depending on RAI treatment, maybe 2 times the following week. I am doing my exercises 2 times a day, and using heat twice as well. I saw my original therapist today and she was very pleased with the progress. I have some feeling back in my ear, head, and face. I can feel myself put my earring in and don't have to look in the mirror!! YEA!! Still feels like I am lying on plastic cup though!

No comments: