Thursday, August 28, 2008

FALL-ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

The rain has come back to Virginia!! And boy have we needed it!! I can almost see the grass getting greener.

Along with the rain this week, comes college football!!!!! On Sat. VA TECH will be in CHARLOTTE, NC to play EAST CAROLINA, WVU host VILLANOVA, and MICHIGAN will host UTAH! The UNIVERSITY OF TENN begins SEPT 1 at UCLA! WOW!! Can I wait!!?? I guess I have to!! Actually, there are some games on tonight on ESPN. And yes, the chili beans are on the stove!!!

I might have to skip BARACK'S speech for football!!!!! I have to admit I have been watching the DNC this week, only to know my enemies!! I haven't heard anything to make me want to vote for the democrats, not that I would, but I am beginning to believe it isn't so much people are voting for the democrats, they are tired of the republicans and THINK the democrats will do a better job, so they will be voting out the republicans not voting in the democrats. Well, I know it has already been decided by God who will be leading our country, and I pray those who don't or haven't supported Bush will be able to support the new president and will pray for him. I wonder if all who think Bush has done a terrible job, and will be glad to see him go, have held him up in their prayers, or are they just happy to slander him.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Why haven't you mentioned your buckeyes in your post?????????? I guess its up to me to say GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya and miss ya!