Monday, February 15, 2010

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK

This is from THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It is cold, gray and snowy.
I am thinking...will spring really come this year?
I am thankful for...warm clothes,warm house, and a husband to love me.
From the kitchen...sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast, spaghetti,salad,bread for dinner
I am wearing...grey sweatpants, navy blue zip up sweater, blue socks
I am reading...Knock Out, FBI thriller, by Catherine Coulter
I am hoping...it doesn't snow too much today
I am hearing...NCIS in the background on TV
Around the house...Monday morning laundry
One of my favorite things...1/2 price Valentine candy!!
A few plans for the rest of the week:doctors appt on Thurs, sister coming to town on Friday...YAY!!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...lets go to the beach!

1 comment:

Schotzy said...

I love your blog....Ive enjoyed your snow photos both here and on FB! I have mixed feeling about the snow... in one way i love it, and in another enough is enough! I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for a good report! as I said on the little chat box.... I am really looking forward to that coffee... just say when and we could meet at Mill Mountain or Panera or somewhere. Blessings! Carolyn