Monday, February 22, 2010

A SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... it is rainy and 35 degrees
I am thinking...it is warm in my parents house!
I am thankful for...people who love me and support me
From the kitchen...going out to eat tonight for Quinn's birthday, wonderful friends are providing meals this week while I do my treatments..brunswick stew, lasagna.
I am wearing...brown today
I am going...back to Cancer center at 2:30
I am reading...same as last week and not one more page!
I am hoping...the sun shines tomorrow
I am hearing...a war movie my Dad is watching! hey, he just cut it down..LOL
Around the house...can't do much this week.
One of my favorite things...having my sister here this week..we have a great time together and she will be my afternoon chauffeur
A few plans for the rest of the week:more radiation treatments! But then I am done!



You can visit the Simple Woman's Daybook too..

1 comment:

Schotzy said...

Your blog is adorable and I am thinking prayerful thoughts for you each day!! Hope you'll stop by my blog,... because...
I am having a 1000th post Give Away!!!!