Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WORDS OF WEDNESDAY

I am glad today is Wednesday. I am glad the sun was shining although the wind was blowing! Wednesdays are important to me because that is the day I have BSF. Today was an unusual day for BSF. We had missed two weeks because of snow. I was not planning on going because my surgery was only a week ago. I didn't make it to the class participation, but I went to the lecture which is always so wonderful! Our leader had to combine two lessons, and we received our study sheets for 3 weeks. Now, if you haven't been to a BSF group, these lessons consist of 6-8 pages of notes with scriptures, then we have 6 days of questions to answer on the next chapter or chapters we will study. This will be quite the challenge. I had gone online and printed off questions for one of the sessions, so I am only 2 weeks behind! HA!! I am not sure if I will attend next week if I have radiation, so I came home with 4 sets of lessons!! We are studying JOHN and it is all so rich and powerful that you hate to miss any verse! We have such a diverse group of women from all demominations and each in a different walk with the Lord. It is an exciting time! God is good all the time, and studying with other sisters in Christ is so uplifting! If you are not in a Bible study group in your church, find a place to plug into BSF. We all study the same lesson all over the world!!

No comments: